1. Your cheekbones will look AMAZING.
2. And your ears will be très mignonnes.
3. It takes a weight off your shoulders…LITERALLY
Fantine is clearly singing about the freedom that is chopping off five inches of heavy hair.
4. You can wear tons of makeup and still look elegant.
The short hair balances out even the thickest of eyeshadows.
5. And you can wear the loudest of clothes without looking tacky.
6. You’ll have SO many more halloween options.
Columbia from Rocky Horror + pretty much any male character you can think of.
8. Hot weather is suddenly a lot more tolerable too.
9. You’ve always wondered what you’d look like with short hair.
Do you really never want to find out?
10. It provides your previously dyed, split-endy hair with the cleanest slate imaginable.
11. It also feels like an emotional fresh start.
12. It takes guts to sport, whether you chopped off a few inches just because…
13. …Or you’re regrowing your hair after beating the odds.
14. All you need to look sleek and edgy is a palm full of hair gel.
15. You could be as beautiful and stylish as Ginnifer and the Jennifers:
(Which should totally be a band, btw.)
16. Everyone will be OBSESSED with your new hair.
People get really excited about pixie cuts.
18. It’s also just hair, dude. Unless you’re Rapunzel from Tangled, it’ll grow back.
And Flynn did say he dug it ;)
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›