1. Your cheekbones will look AMAZING.
2. And your ears will be très mignonnes.
3. It takes a weight off your shoulders…LITERALLY
Fantine is clearly singing about the freedom that is chopping off five inches of heavy hair.
4. You can wear tons of makeup and still look elegant.
The short hair balances out even the thickest of eyeshadows.
5. And you can wear the loudest of clothes without looking tacky.
6. You’ll have SO many more halloween options.
Columbia from Rocky Horror + pretty much any male character you can think of.
8. Hot weather is suddenly a lot more tolerable too.
9. You’ve always wondered what you’d look like with short hair.
Do you really never want to find out?
10. It provides your previously dyed, split-endy hair with the cleanest slate imaginable.
12. It takes guts to sport, whether you chopped off a few inches just because…
13. …Or you’re regrowing your hair after beating the odds.
14. All you need to look sleek and edgy is a palm full of hair gel.
15. You could be as beautiful and stylish as Ginnifer and the Jennifers:
(Which should totally be a band, btw.)
16. Everyone will be OBSESSED with your new hair.
People get really excited about pixie cuts.
18. It’s also just hair, dude. Unless you’re Rapunzel from Tangled, it’ll grow back.
And Flynn did say he dug it ;)
We've got your WKND covered.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›