1. Your cheekbones will look AMAZING.
2. And your ears will be très mignonnes.
3. It takes a weight off your shoulders…LITERALLY
Fantine is clearly singing about the freedom that is chopping off five inches of heavy hair.
4. You can wear tons of makeup and still look elegant.
The short hair balances out even the thickest of eyeshadows.
5. And you can wear the loudest of clothes without looking tacky.
6. You’ll have SO many more halloween options.
Columbia from Rocky Horror + pretty much any male character you can think of.
8. Hot weather is suddenly a lot more tolerable too.
9. You’ve always wondered what you’d look like with short hair.
Do you really never want to find out?
10. It provides your previously dyed, split-endy hair with the cleanest slate imaginable.
12. It takes guts to sport, whether you chopped off a few inches just because…
13. …Or you’re regrowing your hair after beating the odds.
14. All you need to look sleek and edgy is a palm full of hair gel.
15. You could be as beautiful and stylish as Ginnifer and the Jennifers:
(Which should totally be a band, btw.)
16. Everyone will be OBSESSED with your new hair.
People get really excited about pixie cuts.
18. It’s also just hair, dude. Unless you’re Rapunzel from Tangled, it’ll grow back.
And Flynn did say he dug it ;)
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›