1. Vinni Pukh looks like a REAL bear.
A.A. Milne son named his stuffed bear Winnie after the black bear he saw at the zoo (pictured above.) So, if you think about it, Vinni Pukh looks more like the real deal. BAM.
While American Pooh seems to be in denial of who he really is.
Art on the right by toxicness.
15. Vinni Pukh has his own postage stamp (and while he doesn’t have as many stamps as Winnie the Pooh, his is by far more aesthetically-pleasing.)
And Yevgeny Leonov, the famed Moscow Stanislavsky actor who voiced Pukh, has an epic stamp of his own.
To watch the episodes with English subtitles, click here!
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."