1. This White Wine Cheese Fondue
Level of Love: Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Everyone’s go-to. Come on.
2. This Tequila-Infused Queso Fundido.
Level of Love: Kate Middleton and Prince William. The goddamn royalty of cheese-booze food.
3. This Bourbon Bacon Grilled Cheese.
Level of Love: Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. Perfectionperfectionperfection.
4. This Jack Daniels Mac ‘n Cheese.
Level of Love: Beyoncé and Jay Z. So damn satisfying.
5. This Parmesan Beer Dip.
Level of Love: Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian. SO cheesy but also fills you up. WITH LOVE.
6. This Red Wine Blue Cheese Ball.
Level of Love: Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter. Strange, yet you eat. It. UP.
7. This beautiful wine and this godly cheese.
Level of Love: Adam and Eve. THE couple.
Suggested pairings here.
8. This Blueberry Bourbon Cream Cheese Pie.
Level of Love: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Oozing with sweetness.
9. This Cheesy Vodka Sauce.
Level of Love: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Somehow, it just never gets old.
10. This Rum-Cream Cheese Frosting.
Level of Love: Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. All sorts of sexy and sweet.
11. This Beer-Cheese Burger (No, not a cheeseburger with beer — a burger caressed by the tender touch of beer cheese.)
Level of Love: Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. The beauty is simply unfathomable.
12. These Blue Cheese Vodka Balls.
Level of Love: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. You forget about them, but once you remember, you are so happy!
13. These Alcohol-Marbled Cheeses:
Level of Love: Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde. Absolutely brilliant.
Learn more here.
14. This Champagne Cheese Risotto.
Level of Love: Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. A seemingly random pairing that is actually godly/the nectar of the gods.
15. This Margarita Cheesecake.
Level of Love: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Sweet, but with the right amount of tang.
16. This Guinness and Dubliner Cheese Soup
Level of Love: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. Makes you feel so warm inside!