1. When multi-tasking makes your nail art reach a whole new level.
Lay’s Potato Chips / Via youtube.com
2. When your curling iron cruelly interrupts your daydreams.
3. When ambitious contouring gets a little out of hand.
Twitter/Kim Kardashian / Via Twitter: @KimKardashian
4. When you have to sacrifice the perfect cat eye because symmetry isn’t your forté.
5. When you try to think outside the box a little too literally.
6. When you choose to re-evaluate your life on too deep a level.
Way too deep.
7. When you suddenly become uncomfortably aware that you’re using the makeup-version of a medieval torture device.
Beauty Heaven / Via beautyheaven.com.au
12. When your eyes have explored the dark side a little too much.
HBO / Via gogoartqueen.tumblr.com
14. When you realize you’re embarrassingly transparent.
Beauty and Justice For All / Via beautyandjusticeforall.blogspot.com
15. When standing still is a matter of life or death.
16. When your blush becomes the cause of your shame rather than the effect.
Fashion and Beauty Fix / Via fab-fix.blogspot.com
17. When your attempt to hide your tiredness makes you reach ghost status.
Frugalista Blog / Via frugalistablog.com
18. When your wardrobe resembles your elementary school chalkboard.
April Athena 7 / Via aprilathena7.com
19. And, lastly, when you’re comforted by the fact that we’ve all been there:
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›