1. Give money to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund.
The fund will help cover funeral and burial costs.
2. Help fund a food drive for the students in Ferguson who depend on school lunches for meals.
Schools have been closed since Monday. Julianna Mendelsohn is currently running a drive that you can donate to and promote with hashtags such as #FeedFerguson and #Feedthestudents.
3. If you wish, pause to reflect on the event at 7pm tonight in conjunction with the National Moment of Silence.
Find ones in your state here.
Some items in this post were removed to meet BuzzFeed’s editorial standards.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›