1. Give money to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund.
The fund will help cover funeral and burial costs.
2. Help fund a food drive for the students in Ferguson who depend on school lunches for meals.
Schools have been closed since Monday. Julianna Mendelsohn is currently running a drive that you can donate to and promote with hashtags such as #FeedFerguson and #Feedthestudents.
3. If you wish, pause to reflect on the event at 7pm tonight in conjunction with the National Moment of Silence.
Find ones in your state here.
Some items in this post were removed to meet BuzzFeed’s editorial standards.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈