1. Give money to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund.
The fund will help cover funeral and burial costs.
2. Help fund a food drive for the students in Ferguson who depend on school lunches for meals.
Schools have been closed since Monday. Julianna Mendelsohn is currently running a drive that you can donate to and promote with hashtags such as #FeedFerguson and #Feedthestudents.
3. If you wish, pause to reflect on the event at 7pm tonight in conjunction with the National Moment of Silence.
Find ones in your state here.
Some items in this post were removed to meet BuzzFeed’s editorial standards.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›