1. Obviously, poutine. Fries + gravy + cheese curds = the meaning of all life on this planet.
2. Poutine can also be slathered on top of a burger. *faints*
3. Or seamlessly fused with Mexican food. Look at those guac ripples.
4. Also, Quebec has Montreal bagels, which are normally wood-fired to damn perfection and are sweeter and denser than NYC’s version.
5. Hot dogs are called steamies and covered in sauerkraut, onions, and mustard (and totally worth le stinky breath.)
- tries not to get distracted by the poutine *