1. Knit sweater, $19.95
For those who don’t like color but love Christmas.
2. Snowflake earrings, $10.99
Snowflakes are subtle and yet so glorious.
3. Reindeer leggings, $29.99
Pair with a red toggle coat and brown leather boots and you’ll be as radiant as Rudolph.
4. Taffy necklace, $36.99
This tiny wrapped candy necklace gives your outfit the right amount of sugary sweetness.
5. Festive socks, $10.99
Socks are always a good way to go all out without going too far.
6. Knit sweater, $64.99
Rule: You can only get away with a Christmas sweater if it has some kind of macabre twist.
7. Christmas pudding jumper, $45.37
Pay tribute to the best part of Xmas: THE FOOD.
10. Snowflake trunks, $18.15
In case you’re really secretive about your feelings toward the winter season.
11. Knit sweater, $19.95
If you are going the Christmas sweater route, this is a safe yet festive choice.
12. Christmas cookie earrings, $16.95
Wear these while (hopefully) eating the life-size versions.
13. Oversize crew sweater, $29
The ironic sweater = a seasonal must-have.
14. Vintage bow necklace, $38
Bling is OK if it’s Betsey Johnson.
15. Cotton sweater, $59
For those who always loved the reindeer more than Santa.
16. Embellished beanie, $40
A skull cap with rhinestones = instant holiday spirit.
17. Metallic dress, $158
Shimmery red dresses are never quite as spectacular as they are on the holidays.
18. Snow landscape sweater, $72.60
The perfect thing to wear when actually immersed in a snowy landscape.
19. iPhone case, $9.95
Let your phone take the blow of Xmas glitz for you.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.