1. When Max became student council president.
And his speech:
“I’m very tenacious, it means being very persistant. I’m like this because I have something called Asperger’s. Having Asperger’s makes some things very difficult for me, like looking people in the eye or saying hello, so I don’t do those things very often. Some things also come very easily to me, because I have Asperger’s, like being smart and remembering almost everything. It also means being tenacious. Some people say that having Asperger’s can sometimes be a bad thing, but I’m glad I have it, because I think is my greatest strength.”
7. When Sarah supported Amber’s decision to marry young — no matter how difficult it was.
9. When Hank awkwardly blurted this out because he obviously still loves Sarah:
PLEASE BE TOGETHER K BYE.
11. All the times Sarah consoled Drew, whether over his absent father or his first relationship issues.
15. When Camille realized she had to do things for herself sometimes, even if it meant going to Italy alone.
You do you, Millie. You do you.
16. When Christina and Adam helped Max be the new student council president by teaching him to embrace new experiences.
20. When Amber told Seth how she really felt all those years he was absent from her life.
It needed to be said.
22. When Adam and Christina celebrated her new cancer-free status by taking a much-needed vacation.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›