1. 1. Bathing Lady, Germany - 67-feet long lady bathing in the lake of Hamburg
3. 2. Bull Fart Sculpture, China - by Chen Wenling represents the Wall Street
4. 3. Walking to the Sky, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania - Office-goers walking to office
5. 4. Giant Naked Buddhas Jumping over Wall, China
6. 5. Hollow Men, France - Named as the “Les Voyageurs”, they might not seem as exactly inspiring to the everyday office-goer
8. 6. Underwater Civilization, Mexico - World’s largest underwater museum
10. 7. Nation for Itself Forever, Prague - Statue by David Cerny which was installed atop the National Theatre on the bank of River Vltava
11. 8. Land Swimmer, England
12. 9. Traffic Light Tree, London - Located in a financial district of London
13. 10. Vomiting Fountain Sculpture, London
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️