1. This is Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who tattooed the Romney-Ryan campaign logo on his face after auctioning off the stunt for $5,000 on eBay.
2. Now he wants to get his tattoo lasered off. It’s going to cost thousands of dollars and take about a year. All to look like this again:
3. In case Hartsburg decides not to spend all that time and money erasing his publicity stunt, we came up with a few suggestions for repurposing the tat.
5. Just think about it, Eric. This could extend your 15 minutes for at least another five.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›