1. This is Eric Hartsburg, an Indiana man who tattooed the Romney-Ryan campaign logo on his face after auctioning off the stunt for $5,000 on eBay.
2. Now he wants to get his tattoo lasered off. It’s going to cost thousands of dollars and take about a year. All to look like this again:
3. In case Hartsburg decides not to spend all that time and money erasing his publicity stunt, we came up with a few suggestions for repurposing the tat.
5. Just think about it, Eric. This could extend your 15 minutes for at least another five.
Jessica Testa is a national reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.