2. Now he wants to get his tattoo lasered off. It’s going to cost thousands of dollars and take about a year. All to look like this again:
3. In case Hartsburg decides not to spend all that time and money erasing his publicity stunt, we came up with a few suggestions for repurposing the tat.
5. Just think about it, Eric. This could extend your 15 minutes for at least another five.
- At least two people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.