1. The forecast says it’s going to snow — a lot. Between 10–14 inches! Which means… SNOW DAY.
2. But your friends are concerned about it.
3. And they start to cancel your weekend plans.
4. You’re just like…
5. Until you see the blizzard watch alert.
8. Stock up on food! Batteries! Candles!
9. The next morning, it’s snowing like CRAZY. And you could watch it for HOURS.
10. But that gets boring fast. And your internet is spotty, and you’re starting to go a little crazy.
11. A fight breaks out between your roommates over the Cheez-It supply.
12. And the storm is getting worse!
13. You begin to wonder if you’ll be trapped in your apartment FOREVER.
14. But of course, you survive the night.
16. Then you look outside. Where there’s two feet of snow on the ground. And you still. Can’t. Leave.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›