1. Starting April 25, the Transportation Security Administration will allow passengers to carry on small knives. Like so:
2. The TSA says these new guidelines align their policy more closely with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards.
4. But softball, cricket and full-size baseball bats remain prohibited.
Jessica Testa is a national reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Jessica Testa at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.