1. Around 5 a.m. Monday, Rick Ross slammed his Rolls-Royce into a building in Ft. Lauderdale while apparently trying to flee a gunman, according to Florida police.
2. Witnesses said they heard 20 shots fired, but none hit the car. Nearby businesses, however, were hit.
3. Police confirmed Ross was driving with his girlfriend, fashion designer Shateria Moragne-el.
4. Both were uninjured. Police are still looking for the suspects.
5. Noted Rick Ross hater 50 Cent thinks it was staged. His analysis:
Hahaha fat boy hit the building?lol it looks staged to me. No hole’s in da car http://t.co/xWglivZc— 50cent