1. Prince Harry recently ended his second combat tour in Afghanistan with a series of media interviews. In one, he joked that playing video games prepared him for operating an Apache helicopter.
John Stillwell, Pool / AP
2. The Taliban was outraged by the prince’s comment. Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid called him a “coward” who “has probably developed a mental problem.”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›