1. Prince Harry recently ended his second combat tour in Afghanistan with a series of media interviews. In one, he joked that playing video games prepared him for operating an Apache helicopter.
2. The Taliban was outraged by the prince’s comment. Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid called him a “coward” who “has probably developed a mental problem.”
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›