Sept. 27 courtroom sketch of Mark Basseley Youssef.
Innocence of Muslims creator Mark Basseley Youssef — whose aliases include Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, Sam Bacile, Kritbag Difrat and P.J. Tobacco — has been found guilty of violating probation from a 2010 bank fraud conviction. On Wednesday, the California Coptic Christian was sentenced one year in prison.
Youssef’s probation violation was related to his use of computers and the Internet — not the film itself.
The Innocence of Muslims movie trailer on YouTube sparked weeks of anti-U.S. riots throughout the Middle East and South Asia in September.
7. And the cover of “Newsweek”:
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- livinlife024 thinks Offensive Muhammed Movie Creator Sent... is Win
- Sweetcheex76 thinks Offensive Muhammed Movie Creator Sent... is Win
- taurusfloyd Offensive Muhammed Movie Creator Sent... and thinks it’s Ew & WTF
- hermitina thinks Offensive Muhammed Movie Creator Sent... is Oh Dang!
But… But… if it is on record that he has been officially charged and sentenced due to probation violations how can the rightwingnuts point to him and say Obama stuck him there to further help cover up the supposed Libya scandal?
….Oh that’s right they don’t let things like facts and the truth get in the way of their hate mongering.