1. On Tuesday, five Italian businessmen dropped trou outside the parliament building in Rome.
2. They represented a lobby called Cobas Imprese, protesting Equitalia, a controversial tax collection agency they accuse of harassing Italians in debt.
“In the past 18 months, 162 businessmen have committed suicide because they have ended up in the teeth of this agency,” Cobas Imprese Presdient Giuseppe Graziani told reporters, according to Reuters.
4. Their signs read “You are killing thousands of jobs.”
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️