1. On Tuesday, five Italian businessmen dropped trou outside the parliament building in Rome.
2. They represented a lobby called Cobas Imprese, protesting Equitalia, a controversial tax collection agency they accuse of harassing Italians in debt.
“In the past 18 months, 162 businessmen have committed suicide because they have ended up in the teeth of this agency,” Cobas Imprese Presdient Giuseppe Graziani told reporters, according to Reuters.
4. Their signs read “You are killing thousands of jobs.”
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.