1. On Tuesday, five Italian businessmen dropped trou outside the parliament building in Rome.
2. They represented a lobby called Cobas Imprese, protesting Equitalia, a controversial tax collection agency they accuse of harassing Italians in debt.
“In the past 18 months, 162 businessmen have committed suicide because they have ended up in the teeth of this agency,” Cobas Imprese Presdient Giuseppe Graziani told reporters, according to Reuters.
4. Their signs read “You are killing thousands of jobs.”
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›