1. On Tuesday, five Italian businessmen dropped trou outside the parliament building in Rome.
2. They represented a lobby called Cobas Imprese, protesting Equitalia, a controversial tax collection agency they accuse of harassing Italians in debt.
“In the past 18 months, 162 businessmen have committed suicide because they have ended up in the teeth of this agency,” Cobas Imprese Presdient Giuseppe Graziani told reporters, according to Reuters.
4. Their signs read “You are killing thousands of jobs.”
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›