1. This is Dini, Criss Angel’s Yorkshire Terrier, and his cat, Hammie. In November, Dini died.
2. Angel bought a new Yorkshire Terrier puppy a few days ago, the Las Vegas Sun reports.
(This is still Dini. Angel didn’t get the chance to post photos of his new puppy.)
3. On Monday, he went on vacation in Mexico and left the puppy in the care of Prince and Princess Puppies & Boutique. The puppy, along with three others, was stolen.
4. Here’s the video of the thieves in action, via the Las Vegas Police:
The video shows two separate pet store robberies. At the first store, the puppies are stolen. At the second store, several expensive exotic birds are taken.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.