1. Police approached the man after pursuing him in a low-speed chase and blowing his tires out.
2. He was clearly seen filling up and inhaling something from a pink balloon. The cops’ presence didn’t exactly phase him.
4. After a few minutes, he seemed to be communicating with the officers.
5. But not to their satisfaction …
6. Eventually, they taser him!
Skip to :45.
7. And finally, bust him out of the car.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.