1. After the undefeated Ohio State Buckeyes made the Michigan Wolverines cry like the babies they are, a rumor began to spread around the Internet.
2. Apparently Buckeye assistant coach Mike Vrabel had claimed that he was so excited before the game that he headbutted a player despite the fact that Vrabel was helmet-less and the player was not.
3. Thanks to the magic of Twitter, Derek Young from Buckeye Blog ElevenWarriors.com was able to reach out to Vrabel’s wife to confirm the story.
4. And Jen Vrabel went a step beyond just confirming.
5. She shared this amazing photo.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›