1. After the undefeated Ohio State Buckeyes made the Michigan Wolverines cry like the babies they are, a rumor began to spread around the Internet.
Mark Duncan / AP
2. Apparently Buckeye assistant coach Mike Vrabel had claimed that he was so excited before the game that he headbutted a player despite the fact that Vrabel was helmet-less and the player was not.
3. Thanks to the magic of Twitter, Derek Young from Buckeye Blog ElevenWarriors.com was able to reach out to Vrabel’s wife to confirm the story.
4. And Jen Vrabel went a step beyond just confirming.
5. She shared this amazing photo.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.