1. During the pregame show of the Bulls’ last regular season game, fans were enjoying themselves, as fans tend to do.
2. But one seemed to be a bit too inebriated to really enjoy the game. That didn’t stop him from trying to climb the barricade.
3. But thankfully, he got back up and continued to cheer. Probably because alcohol dulls the sensation of pain. But still good.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.