1. Last Sunday, DeMarco Murray had a solid run for a first down. Pretty unspectacular, but a good play.
2. But then something that every seventh grader in the world knows is hilarious happened. Murray got pantsed.
5. He quickly fixed himself, but it was too late.
Tony Gutierrez / AP
6. Yeah, we did. Sorry about that, DeMarco.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›