1. This is Kenneth Faried. He’s a second-year player for the Denver Nuggets. People call him “Manimal,” and despite what this photo looks like, he cannot fly.
2. Last night, Faried led the Nuggets past the dominant San Antonio Spurs by having a career game. He scored 19 points and had 11 rebounds in only 29 minutes of play, and was very, very sick.
3. So sick in fact that he puked on the bench during the fourth quarter.
4. But luckily for Denver and Faried, it could have been worse.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.