1. This is Kenneth Faried. He’s a second-year player for the Denver Nuggets. People call him “Manimal,” and despite what this photo looks like, he cannot fly.
Photo by Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
2. Last night, Faried led the Nuggets past the dominant San Antonio Spurs by having a career game. He scored 19 points and had 11 rebounds in only 29 minutes of play, and was very, very sick.
Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
3. So sick in fact that he puked on the bench during the fourth quarter.
4. But luckily for Denver and Faried, it could have been worse.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.