1. This is Kenneth Faried. He’s a second-year player for the Denver Nuggets. People call him “Manimal,” and despite what this photo looks like, he cannot fly.
Photo by Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
2. Last night, Faried led the Nuggets past the dominant San Antonio Spurs by having a career game. He scored 19 points and had 11 rebounds in only 29 minutes of play, and was very, very sick.
Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
3. So sick in fact that he puked on the bench during the fourth quarter.
4. But luckily for Denver and Faried, it could have been worse.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.