1. This is Kenneth Faried. He’s a second-year player for the Denver Nuggets. People call him “Manimal,” and despite what this photo looks like, he cannot fly.
Photo by Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
2. Last night, Faried led the Nuggets past the dominant San Antonio Spurs by having a career game. He scored 19 points and had 11 rebounds in only 29 minutes of play, and was very, very sick.
Doug Pensinger / Getty Images
3. So sick in fact that he puked on the bench during the fourth quarter.
4. But luckily for Denver and Faried, it could have been worse.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›