A 34-year-old French stuntman named Guerlain Chicherit trained for years to complete a stunt that no one had ever successfully landed. Until now.
2. HE MADE A CAR DO A BACKFLIP!
3. Before the jump Chicheritt posted this photo to his Facebook.
4. And after he posted this one with a simple message: “I did it !!!!!!! :-))))”
Also that the video would be coming soon.
5. Here’s a cool shot of the jump from his Facebook page as well.
But my question was still, “How does one train for this?” The answer:
7. A giant flipping airbag.
8. Well done, Guerlain Chicherit. You glorious badass, you.
11. Watch the video here:
H/T The Daily Mail.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.