A 34-year-old French stuntman named Guerlain Chicherit trained for years to complete a stunt that no one had ever successfully landed. Until now.
2. HE MADE A CAR DO A BACKFLIP!
3. Before the jump Chicheritt posted this photo to his Facebook.
4. And after he posted this one with a simple message: “I did it !!!!!!! :-))))”
Also that the video would be coming soon.
5. Here’s a cool shot of the jump from his Facebook page as well.
But my question was still, “How does one train for this?” The answer:
7. A giant flipping airbag.
8. Well done, Guerlain Chicherit. You glorious badass, you.
11. Watch the video here:
H/T The Daily Mail.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›