1. So, imagine you’re going to a baseball game. Say on Opening Day.
Ezra Shaw / Getty Images
2. And at the game. You and your friend with the weird hair decide to have some delicious soda pops.
3. When suddenly, you realize: “Oh crap. I’ve overindulged on this fine, fine soda pop. I need to go to the facilities to relieve myself.”
4. And so you head off to the bathroom in a hurry when you find this.
It turns out that weird kid from your second grade who would do this, and then get screamed at by the teacher, who would yell, “CHUCKIE, YOU NEED TO GROW UP.” Actually didn’t. He just moved to the Bay Area.
10. Good luck enjoying some stadium food now.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there.. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›