1. When Australian golfer Adam Scott won the Masters on the second playoff hole, Twitter exploded with love and admiration for him.
2. No, not this one.
3. This one.
4. It turns out he gained some new fans.
6. His “charisma” even caused some new people to appreciate his sport.
8. After a while, a common theme to all the admiration seemed to emerge.
10. But I can’t quite put my finger on it.
12. What is it?
16. Oh, right. It’s that the women of Twitter were collectively fawning over their new crush.
18. Did I say “crush”? I didn’t mean to diminish the seriousness of what you guys have.
20. Oh, and I guess it wasn’t just the women either. EVERYONE thought Adam Scott was hot.
22. But it wasn’t JUST that he was hot.
24. Just mostly.
26. Okay, we get it.
NOOOOOOO. Someone hasn’t been paying attention.
30. And what did the other, funnier Adam Scott have to say about it?
I bet it is. Congratulations to ALL Adam Scotts out there.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸