1. If you love baseball or just live somewhere away from the team you grew up cheering for, chances are you use MLB.TV.
MLB.TV is Major League Baseball’s streaming service that allows you to watch every out of market game.
3. So this evening I was watching my hometown Indians open the season against the Toronto Blue Jays.
4. And like many baseball fans before me, I was complaining about the quality of my team’s TV announcers.
Traditionally a baseball team’s radio broadcaster is beloved. Usually an older man with a golden voice. A vast quality upgrade over the TV team.
6. But then I noticed this option in MLB.TV’s menu.
Audio Overlay! You can now choose to watch the game with the radio announcer instead of the TV!
8. So with a simple click, I’m watching the game but listening to the god that is Tom Hamilton, instead of the schmucks above. This is brilliant.
9. Well done, MLB. Well done.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.