1. JaVale McGee, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: He has a mustache tattooed on his finger despite the fact that he always has actual facial hair. His Twitter account is among tmost insane in the league. He has an alter ego named Pierre.
2. Brian Scalabrine, Chicago Bulls
Goofy Highlights: His nickname is “The White Mamba.” He acts like he’s a WWE star. Has totally embraced the fact that fans cheer for him ironically.
3. Chris Bosh, Miami Heat
4. Joakim Noah, Chicago Bulls
5. Chris Andersen, Denver Nuggets
Goofy Highlights: Chris “The Birdman” Andersen has mellowed in recent years, but the fact that he has a self-appointed nickname, absurd tattoos, and missed like 80 dunks in a row in the dunk contest after saying “the birdman’s about to fly” keep him in the conversation.
6. Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns
Goofy Highlights: Nash is the only player on the list to win an MVP award, which makes his goofiness all the more enjoyable. I present “A Duel For Steve Nash’s Honor.”
7. Tristan Thompson, Cleveland Cavaliers
Goofy Highlights: Thompson is the youngest player to make our rankings, but his performance in this terrible rendition of “My Girl” that the Cavs made for their fans definitely shows big time promise. Keep an eye on this kid.
Did we miss someone? Let us know below.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- katiep5 thinks The Goofiest Players In The NBA is LOL
- Who, Me? thinks The Goofiest Players In The NBA is Quirky
- The Goofiest Players In The NBA is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- bleacherreport.com readers just made The Goofiest Players In The NBA hotter
- Jacob thinks The Goofiest Players In The NBA is LOL