1. During Tuesday night’s Indians-Blue Jays series, Jason Kipnis lost control of his bat and it flew into the stands.
2. So the fans did what they’re supposed to. They ducked.
3. Then this crazy gentleman stole the bat from a snot-nosed teenager.
4. And threatened Kipnis with the bat he had just sent at the fans.
I’m pretty sure he was kidding. He is Canadian.
5. Thank you, crazy gentleman. You’ve taught us all what to do if we ever find ourselves in your shoes.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.