1. During the first inning of Monday night’s Padres-Brewers game, Milwaukee’s Yuniesky Betancourt took a pitch deep to left field.
2. But the story wasn’t the home run. It was the amazing play the fan made to catch the home run.
3. Let’ get a closer look at that.
4. Well done, Padres fan. You were the best player from San Diego at the field that day.
The Padres lost 7-1.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.