1. During the first inning of Monday night’s Padres-Brewers game, Milwaukee’s Yuniesky Betancourt took a pitch deep to left field.
2. But the story wasn’t the home run. It was the amazing play the fan made to catch the home run.
3. Let’ get a closer look at that.
4. Well done, Padres fan. You were the best player from San Diego at the field that day.
The Padres lost 7-1.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›