1. Step one: Have a player from your favorite team (in this case, Sam Acho of the Arizona Cardinals) shock you by giving you one of his gloves.
2. Step two: High-five him.
3. Step three: Start freaking out and running.
4. Step four: Find your mom.
5. Step five: Look back at the field to make sure it all actually happened.
6. Step six: Have a total joy meltdown.
7. Step seven: Hug the glove close and then run off to spread the news of your joy further.
8. Watch the video here:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.