1. Step one: Have a player from your favorite team (in this case, Sam Acho of the Arizona Cardinals) shock you by giving you one of his gloves.
2. Step two: High-five him.
3. Step three: Start freaking out and running.
4. Step four: Find your mom.
5. Step five: Look back at the field to make sure it all actually happened.
6. Step six: Have a total joy meltdown.
7. Step seven: Hug the glove close and then run off to spread the news of your joy further.
8. Watch the video here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man —at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.