1. Metta cites Antawn Jamison, Jordan Hill, Steve Blake, and Andrew Goudelock as reasons why the Lakers will be dominant.
Not Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, and Pau Gasol. Yep Metta, it’s that “deep bench” that separates the Lake Show. Not the four Hall of Famers.
2. When asked if Steve Nash has the highest basketball IQ on the team Metta said:
“Yeah, he’s white so he probably has the highest basketball IQ.”
3. Metta said he is so happy that he sometimes “wags [his] butt in the cereal bowl milk.”
This is just an artist’s rendering. To our knowledge there is currently no footage of Ron wagging his bowl in the cereal milk.
4. Metta was asked how his rap career was going:
His response? “Horrible. I failed. All my singles failed.” Of course he said this while genuinely smiling. Metta’s a confusing dude.
5. When asked how Dwight and Kobe can play together, Metta said:
“It’s like the Care Bears. They love each other.”
6. Watch the whole video here:
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›