1. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Louisville rushed the court. Joyous pandemonium ensued.
11. But it wasn’t just the players. The coaches were pretty pumped too.
14. But in a night full of happy images…
16. …and there were a lot…
19. …none was more powerful than that of Kevin Ware cutting down the net.
21. And finally looking happy.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›