1. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Louisville rushed the court. Joyous pandemonium ensued.
11. But it wasn’t just the players. The coaches were pretty pumped too.
14. But in a night full of happy images…
16. …and there were a lot…
19. …none was more powerful than that of Kevin Ware cutting down the net.
21. And finally looking happy.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵