2. It was a terrifying situation, and fans and players alike waited with bated breath.
7. Eventually, the doctors got Muamba onto a stretcher and took him out of the stadium. Once at the hospital they were thankfully able to revive him. Which was far from a given, as Muamba had been clinically dead for 78 minutes.
8. But the 24-year-old would never be able to play the sport he loved again.
9. Last night Muamba made his return to White Hart Lane, the stadium where he collapsed, and the welcome was chilling.
11. Enjoy your moment, Mr. Muamba. You’ve gone through more than enough to earn it.
Here Are The Top Stories