1. Rob Delaney is a comedian who is famous for his hilarious and bizarre Twitter account.
5. (Note: The 2004 Royals finished in last place in the American League Central.)
9. He also shared some important baseball facts. These were the best:
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show *Top Gear* will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁