1. Earlier this week, MASN’s Julie Alexandria got caught up in the gatorade crossfire while interviewing Gio Gonzalez.
2. On Monday night, she interviewed Jordan Zimmerman. It was going well until…
3. Uh oh…
4. She doesn’t know it’s coming yet.
5. Ah Zimmerman sees it coming here, but Alexandria doesn’t.
6. AS soon as he starts to move, she starts to figure out what’s happening.
7. But it’s too late.
9. It was unclear at first if she took it in stride the way she did the first time…
10. But at the end she was a good sport about it.
I think the Nationals might have a crush on her. This is like watching that kid pull on the girl’s pigtails in third grade.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›