1. Earlier this week, MASN’s Julie Alexandria got caught up in the gatorade crossfire while interviewing Gio Gonzalez.
2. On Monday night, she interviewed Jordan Zimmerman. It was going well until…
3. Uh oh…
4. She doesn’t know it’s coming yet.
5. Ah Zimmerman sees it coming here, but Alexandria doesn’t.
6. AS soon as he starts to move, she starts to figure out what’s happening.
7. But it’s too late.
9. It was unclear at first if she took it in stride the way she did the first time…
10. But at the end she was a good sport about it.
I think the Nationals might have a crush on her. This is like watching that kid pull on the girl’s pigtails in third grade.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.