1. He takes making copies seriously.
2. He only makes very important copies.
3. He makes delivering the mail fun.
4. He can hold a lot of stuff.
5. And even if things are hard at first…
6. He won’t give up.
7. Even if he should.
8. He won’t bother anyone during his lunch break.
9. And he keeps to himself.
10. And when you can’t pay him and tell him his internship won’t be extended, he takes it surprisingly well.
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.