3. A Sampling Of Books That Were Destroyed
24. UPDATE: Despite Initial Reports Stating That Personal Property Was Being Destroyed, The Books Are Fine And Well In Storage
Crisis averted. At least book-wise.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.