1. Peyton Manning (along with his brother Eli) are down at Duke this week working out with a few NFL receivers.
Gerry Broome / AP
2. Among them is Eric Decker, Peyton Manning’s top receiver in Denver.
Dustin Bradford / Getty Images
3. Peyton decided to have some fun with Decker. He made up this very realistic looking invoice and had it waiting for Decker when he arrived for these “voluntary” workouts.
4. But like any good prankster, Peyton was very thorough. He sent these “invoices” to all the other receivers who were there for the workouts.
5. Well done, Peyton. This (along with all those years of being a top quarterback) is why you’re going to end up in the Hall of Fame. Well mostly the years of quarterbacking. But this is awesome too.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.