1. Peyton Manning (along with his brother Eli) are down at Duke this week working out with a few NFL receivers.
2. Among them is Eric Decker, Peyton Manning’s top receiver in Denver.
3. Peyton decided to have some fun with Decker. He made up this very realistic looking invoice and had it waiting for Decker when he arrived for these “voluntary” workouts.
4. But like any good prankster, Peyton was very thorough. He sent these “invoices” to all the other receivers who were there for the workouts.
5. Well done, Peyton. This (along with all those years of being a top quarterback) is why you’re going to end up in the Hall of Fame. Well mostly the years of quarterbacking. But this is awesome too.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›