1. Peyton Manning (along with his brother Eli) are down at Duke this week working out with a few NFL receivers.
Gerry Broome / AP
2. Among them is Eric Decker, Peyton Manning’s top receiver in Denver.
Dustin Bradford / Getty Images
3. Peyton decided to have some fun with Decker. He made up this very realistic looking invoice and had it waiting for Decker when he arrived for these “voluntary” workouts.
4. But like any good prankster, Peyton was very thorough. He sent these “invoices” to all the other receivers who were there for the workouts.
5. Well done, Peyton. This (along with all those years of being a top quarterback) is why you’re going to end up in the Hall of Fame. Well mostly the years of quarterbacking. But this is awesome too.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.