1. Seattle Seahawks defensive end Chris Clemons weighed in on the recent news that a current NFL player is considering coming out of the closet.
3. Fans pushed back at Clemons’ statements.
4. But Clemons didn’t waiver in his position.
5. Clemons spent much of the evening responding to people who were accusing him of homophobia.
6. Compare that to what NFL bad boy Rob Gronkowski told ESPN New York.
7. At least it’s not all bad.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›