1. Seattle Seahawks defensive end Chris Clemons weighed in on the recent news that a current NFL player is considering coming out of the closet.
3. Fans pushed back at Clemons’ statements.
4. But Clemons didn’t waiver in his position.
5. Clemons spent much of the evening responding to people who were accusing him of homophobia.
6. Compare that to what NFL bad boy Rob Gronkowski told ESPN New York.
7. At least it’s not all bad.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›