Prospective NFL players have to face a lot of tough questions from NFL teams during pre-draft interviews.
2. Sometimes they have to answer for unlawful activity off the field.
Former Florida State star Peter Warrick had to answer for being arrested for a scheme where he underpaid for goods at a department store in Florida.
3. Sometimes they have to answer for a bizarre scandal about them having a fake dead girlfriend.
Basically coaches and scouts try to find out about players’ red flags. Things that could hinder them from helping the team.
5. But this year NFL prospect Nick Kasa was matter of factly asked a surprising question:
6. Kasa’s full quote to ESPN Radio in Denver was:
Weird’s one word for it… Offensive and possibly illegal are other words for it.
9. But it makes sense that they ask about sexual orientation. After all, NFL players have to be able to run…
10. Or throw…
11. Or tackle…
12. Or catch.
And obviously only men who have sex with women are able to do any of those things, right?
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.