The New York Daily News’ gossip blog: Confidenti@l (I swear, that’s what it’s called) has the harrowing story of the former Mr. Kim Kardashian unwinding after a tough loss to the Knicks at a Soho night club called WiP. And that’s when things apparently got sad for the Nets power forward.
“He was trying to talk to every girl in there and was getting turned down by every girl he spoke to,” an eyewitness tells Confidenti@l’s Marianne Garvey.
Our source, who watched Humphries foul out until 4 a.m., says deejays Chuck Barrett and Scram Jones played a list of West’s tunes, and by the time they got to “Mercy” and “Clique,” Humph was on fire.
“He took a bottle of Patron that he didn’t pay for, put it in front of his crotch and dumped the entire thing on the floor, because he was wasted and tired of Kanye songs,” says the source. “Not only was he acting like he was peeing the bottle out, he insisted on staying.”
3. BuzzFeed Sports reached out to Kanye for comment. Kanye, what do you think about torturing Kris?
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️