1. Last night the Houston Rockets stole a win from the heavily favored Oklahoma City Thunder behind Chandler Parson’s big 27 point night.
Bill Baptist / Getty Images
2. The fans in Houston were obviously pumped, none more than this guy who tried to give Parsons some love after the final whistle.
Ouch. That’s rough.
5. But don’t worry, humiliated guy! The very cool Chandler Parsons took some time to apologize. Now they just need to win another game so you can get your dap.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›