1. On Saturday, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez had their fourth fight against each other.
2. Before the fight, Mitt Romney introduced himself to Pacquiao and put his bad Mitt Romney juju all over him.
3. The two fighters have fought close matches before (a draw and two Pacquaio wins), but Marquez had never actually beaten Pacquiao.
4. Until Saturday.
5. When Pacquiao met Romney.
7. Sad Mitt Romney is super sad.
Scientifically speaking, this was all Romney’s fault.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›