Earlier today we brought you the story (first reported by the New York Daily News) that the man accused of orchestrating the Te’o hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, claimed to actually be the person pretending to be Lennay Kekua on the phone. Well now, thanks to Katie Couric’s talk show Katie, we can hear the voicemails for ourselves. Do you think they sound like a guy pretending to be a girl?
2. Here “Lennay Kekua” leaves a voicemail on “her first day of chemo.”
3. Here “Lennay” is upset because she thinks Te’o has someone else in his room.
4. Here is a voicemail left the day before “Lennay” “died.”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸