How LeBron James Reads The Hunger Games:
• Rooting for Cato and District 1 to stomp on those losers from District 12.
• Using the Gale/Peeta/Katniss triangle to explain his leaving Cleveland. (“That was just a Gale city. I’m more of a Peeta
• Looking for new derisive nicknames to call Chris Bosh behind his back. (“Foxface” didn’t work great, but “Effie Trinket” and “Glimmer” seem to have legs.)
• Hoping to learn about the details of Archery so he can compete in two sports at the Summer Olympics.
• Falling so deeply in love with Katniss that it’ll make both his fiancé and Jennifer Lawrence uncomfortable.
• Trying to find if any of the magic creams Haymitch sends in to Katniss can restore a hairline.
• Quickly. Little known fact, LeBron’s a speed reader.