1. Last night a Twitter fan tweeted at Kobe in jest.
Photo by Harry How / Getty Images
The user has since deleted the Tweet.
2. Seeing this, another Twitter user tweeted at the @Pooke09:
3. And then Kobe Bryant, the guy who once said this on a bench after getting a technical foul:
4. Showed how much he’s grown up since that April 2011 incident.
5. How did the scolded fan react?
6. Well, done Kobe:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›] (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/27/europe-migrants-libya-idUSL5N1125D320150827i)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›