2. Following the trial, Sandusky’s attorney Joe Amendola implies Jerry might be innocent. The crowd on the courthouse steps disagrees.
3. Amendola then raises questions about the accusations made earlier this week against Sandusky by his step-son.
4. The crowd reacts to Jerry’s probable sentence.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.