2. Following the trial, Sandusky’s attorney Joe Amendola implies Jerry might be innocent. The crowd on the courthouse steps disagrees.
3. Amendola then raises questions about the accusations made earlier this week against Sandusky by his step-son.
4. The crowd reacts to Jerry’s probable sentence.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?