1. ESPN anchor Bob Ley posted the following letter, which he received from a fan, to his Twitter account today.
2. So let’s give this some critical thought. Really break down the theory and the possible scenarios under which it could be true. Is Joe Paterno secretly still alive?
3. But maybe he faked his death.
4. So you mean he’s not hiding out in the “heart of Nittany Lion country”?
5. Come on, we should give this theory some real thought, right?
6. Okay, can I ask just one more question about it?
There you have it. Joe Paterno is dead. Still.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)