1. Sixteen years ago, a fourth grader in California wrote this letter to his future self.
“Then [I will] go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers.”
2. That young fourth grader was Colin Kaepernick, who, now standing 6 feet 4 inches, led the San Francisco 49ers over the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football last night.
3. Moral of the story: If you ever meet Colin Kaepernick, ask him for lottery numbers.
H/T Bryan A Graham.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.