1. Have a kick-ass haircut.
2. For instance a mullet.
3. Or a jheri curl.
Ken Griffey Jr.
4. Or a flat-top.
5. Or a buzz cut.
6. Or an afro.
7. Just not whatever Larry Bird has going on here.
8. Awesome facial hair is a plus.
9. Can’t grow facial hair? Just smirk.
10. Nope. Too angry, Patrick.
11. Mickey, didn’t you hear what I said to Patrick? Chill out.
12. Yeah, just like that.
13. Having a cool-guy collar helps too.
14. Or fancy glasses.
15. Rock a skinny tie.
16. Or a hoodie.
17. Or a great tux.
18. Or a frilly shirt.
19. But never wear a shirt that looks like Bill Cosby designed it.
20. If you can somehow combine a jheri curl, a mustache, a frilly shirt, and a great tux, you’re doing something right.
21. Pose with a bitchin’ computer.
22. Don’t look too high.
23. Maybe don’t look high at all.
24. Try not to look like a dork.
25. Eat some McDonald’s cookies in your photo.
26. Have a twin brother, so you can mess with people.
27. Look badass playing a sport you’ll be famous for.
28. Look goofy playing a sport you’re not famous for.
29. Have a great yearbook quote.
Quote: “Life is like a rollercoaster with it’s ups and downs, just sit back and enjoy the ride.”
30. For that matter have a really dumb yearbook quote. Either extreme is fine.
31. Walk around your high school gym like its a club.
32. Have a cute date.
33. Hold public office.
34. Make sure to button your shirt correctly.
35. And that your necklace doesn’t look stupid.
36. Graduating always makes for a good picture.
37. Be the most adorable American athlete in the history of the Olympics.
Mary Lou Retton
38. Or be the greatest athlete of all time.
39. Or just be Jeremy Lin.
Isn’t he adorable?
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.